Sunday, September 8, 2013

Tech Trends- The Samsung "Smartwatch"/ And Microsoft.........

I don't know how many of you follow tech trends. But has anyone seen this? It's the new Samsung Galaxy Gear SmartWatch. I saw this last week, because I'm fortunate to have one of the financial channels here at the hospital. 

I looked at this watch and I wasn't impressed. I more or less shrugged it off, because it just reminded me of those old video game playing watches of the 80's, that weren't all that popular, were they?....

And Apple-With all due respect to the genius and the brilliant mind of the late Steve Jobs, has "Microsoft" lost some or most of it's momentum and drive since the death of the innovator? The mastermind?

 http://www.engadget.com/2013/09/04/galaxy-gear-hands-on/

No comments:

Post a Comment